Healthy Chocolate Date Truffles! A must try for the chocolate cravings.
- 2 Cups Dates, pitted
- 1/2 Cup Cacao, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional toppings: finely chopped dried mango, almonds, peanuts, coconut
In a food processor, pulse dates and cacao to fine granules. Mix in remaining ingredients other than optional toppings. Remove from food processor and place into a small bowl to refrigerate for about 1 hour. Form into 1″ balls (I find using a small cookie dough scoop works well). Then top with optional toppings of choice. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!